Private Course Viewing Rooms
Reserve a small room or a "Tech Coop" (the enclosed pods located in the middle of Level 4.) These are only available for individual students to view courses online. Each reservation is for a single student. Privacy makes them ideal for viewing live course meetings that require participation.
- You can book up to 2 class periods total per day, regardless of the type(s) of viewing space.
- Room may only be used for viewing online courses, whether live or recorded.
- Reservations are available up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Face coverings are required.
- Group study is not allowed.
- No shows can result in loss of booking privileges.