Intro to Zotero, Citation Management
Organize your research with Zotero and you’ll never have to track down a missing source again!
In the workshop you’ll learn how to:
· Install Zotero
· Create collections to organize your sources
· Collect sources from article databases and websites, import PDFs you’ve already saved, and other ways to get source information into Zotero
· Edit the citation information, including adding notes and tags
· Cite sources while you write using thousands of citation styles and create bibliographies
If you want to bring your personal laptop for hands-on practice – just make sure the Chrome Firefox, Opera or Safari browser is current and installed before the session.
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- 4:30pm - 6:00pm
- Multimedia Room 3
- Thomas Cooper Library